Apr 18, 2014

the power of story

Making the complex clear. That's why I do what I do.

There is an importance of the self-story. It's to connect and share a story. That's the goal. That's the purpose. Doing just that is the focal point putting our message out so that it comes across.

I internalize sharply so I can crystallize ideas and visions. I speak and write in simple terms.

By bringing in anecdote, mnemonic, metaphor, storytelling, and analogy, I connect the essence of a message with both logic and emotion. The goal is to relate and connect the vision by writing simply and straightforwardly.

I never underestimate the power of self-story. The best fiction writers capture the core of rising and falling action of a well-plotted story.


DISTILL THE ESSENCES

People look for stories they can connect to. Connect and share a story. That's what I do.

PEOPLE DESIRE TO FEEL IT!

LET SwordFlameMedia TELL IT





No comments:

Post a Comment