Facebook has some neat, new features.
You've probably seen the little icon for Facebook Live. This gives you the opportunity to do live streaming video onto your Facebook page or timeline.
To start Live, open up the status bar as though you were going to write a new post and click the little camera to the left. It reads "Live". If you have a page click "Post". When that opens up, look toward the bottom for "Go Live". Click that to make a video!
This will push you into a cue to start live streaming.
You will be prompted to name your video feed and choose your audience. You can live stream to everyone or selected followers.
Click the bottom to go Live and you're broadcasting! You can save the video if you want to share it later.
- Ideal video length: 5 to 20 minutes
- Use a short title. If you need a longer description, do it in the comments.
- After the live event be sure to add a narrative and change up the thumbnail. 1 to 10 images
- Tags help people discover your video.
- You can only tag people under "edit video". You can't edit on mobile... only on a desktop.