Dec 2, 2017

our creativity is part of our self-story

We want to manufacture something that won't go to waste. We want to be a guardian of creation.

We can work for high quality. If you are a writer, for example, you can not be sure that you will be creative tomorrow. It's always up to others to judge our creativity.


Promote Creativity

We need to make more time for ourselves so we have more time to gaze at the heavens. This will allow us to be more creative tomorrow. Creativity is all about tomorrow. Meditation is creative idleness. We can take a walk and think about things. This will give us a fair balance in our lives. 

The great dream of life should be to boost the moral and economic dignity of human beings. I come from a family of farmers. I hold fond memories of those years. We sowed and we reaped. Through that time, I took many items for granted. I know now I should not have done that. As I reflect on my growing years, I realize how fortunate I was. I'm thankful for much.



I learned to foster dignity and contribute to the community. This came from work. Work elevates the dignity of culture and society. We have a universal wish to be treated with honesty, respect, and consideration. We need to feel respect for every single person. 

We Have Come to the World to Know

As creators, we want to convince people of our thoughts. Others want to convince me too. We need to strive for hope. We need to replace fear with hope. If we want to challenge the status quo, we have to be polite. We have to be five percent better tomorrow than we were today. This is progress.

Marcus Aurelius once stated that we should think as it were our last day on earth, but we should plan as if we will be here forever.
Aurelius











No comments:

Post a Comment